Web Site Disclaimer
The information contained on this Internet Website is drawn from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of this information is neither warranted or guaranteed, nor in providing it does Global Securities Corporation assume any responsibility or liability therefore. The information on this Website is not, nor is it to be construed as, a solicitation or a recommendation to a specific investor to purchase or sell any of the securities referred to in this Website. Investors should consult their own investment advisors to determine the suitability of any securities referred to on this Website. Global Securities Corporation, its affiliated companies, directors, officers and employees, and their affiliated or associated companies, may from time to time beneficially own or control, or be short, some or all of the securities referred to on this Website. The information provided on this Website is current as of the date appearing on specific reports or links within the Website and Global Securities Corporation assumes no obligation to update the information or advise on further developments relating to this information. Information, reports and commentary on this Website are intended for distribution only in those jurisdictions where Global Securities Corporation is registered to trade securities. Any distribution or dissemination of such information, reports or commentary in any other jurisdiction is strictly prohibited. Global Securities Corporation is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
This site is owned and operated by John Kason. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to me. I want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because I gather certain types of information about the users of this web site, I feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information I gather and how I will use it.
Definition of the Information John Kason gathers and tracks
John Kason gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions requesting any electronic correspondences from us via either a contact form or through a request to receive the Trade of the Day via email.
- Information I gather through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout the site. This information allows me to better tailor my content to my reader’s needs and to better understand the demographics of my site’s users. Because I derive revenue mainly from consultation services, collecting such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping my services attuned to the site’s users. Under no circumstances will I divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
John Kason Gathers User Information via the Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information. I offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Trade of the Day: I offer a free service online wherein a visitor can voluntarily submit their name and email address for the purpose of obtaining a Trade of the Day update via email. This information is kept in the strictest confidentiality and never divulged to any 3rd parties.
- Contact Form: I collect voluntarily submitted information about a user for the purpose of establishing contact with the user. By submitting information via the form on the contact page, the user is expressing an interest in having me contact them personally. This information is kept in the strictest confidentiality and never divulged to any 3rd parties.
- Surveys: I may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. I never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), I will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
This web site tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, it do not correlate this information with data about individual users. This tracking does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
This web site sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. I use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. I do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps me continue to build a better service for you.
I give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to request any electronic correspondences.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
Please feel free to contact John Kason should you have any questions or comments concerning this policy.